- Myrcene which has a fruity, earthy aroma. In addition to hemp, it is found in sweet basil, mangos, and hops and has been used for centuries to minimize harmful bacteria, support better sleep, and relieve occasional discomfort
- Beta carophyllene which has spicy, woody aroma that may smell like cloves and it has been touted to reduce harmful bacteria, support a healthy inflammatory response, and protect nerve cells against age-related decline
- Humulene has floral, peppery or woody scent and is purported to minimize harmful bacteria and supports a healthy inflammatory response
|Dimensions||1.95 × 1.95 × 4.55 in|
Small Dogs (20 lbs & under), Medium Dogs (21 – 60 lbs), Large Dogs (61 lbs & over)
Rejuvenator – Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract for Dogs
Good news! We have made our incredible tincture even better! The Rejuvenator is the new and improved Hemp Extract Tincture.
- Are you looking to put some pep in your aging dog’s step?
- Are you trying to keep your younger pet a bit more relaxed and calm?
- Dr. Fossum’s Rejuvenator helps put the joy back in your dog!
Calm, Content, Comfortable
These are the three words that most pet owners use to describe the results that they see in their dog.
The Rejuvenator has the highest concentration of CBG and CBN in the market. We use a formulation that is 45% CBD, 45% CBG and 10% CBN. These other cannabinoids work synergistically with CBD to get your dog the best results. CBG is considered to be “the Mother of all Cannabinoids”. This blend helps fuel the entourage effect in your dog!
Our highly concentrated formulation will help optimize your dog’s results. Our products are designed to last at least 30 days. Unlike other CBD products, there is no guessing as to how much to administer. To enhance the taste, we have added peanut butter flavoring – sure to become your dog’s favorite! Our dogs lick this off our hands. Our product has no detectable THC, so don’t worry about your fur baby getting high. See our handy Usage Guide.
Same dose, higher concentration = longer supply for the same price
- 10 lbs dog: 82 days supply (2 months subscription)
- 15 lbs dog: 55 days supply (6 weeks subscription)
- 20 lbs dog: 41 days supply (1 month subscription)
- 21 lbs dog: 78 days supply (2 months subscription)
- 40 lbs dog: 41 days supply (1 month subscription)
- 60 lbs dog: 27 days supply (Call us for a 3 weeks subscription)
- 61 lbs dog: 54 days supply (6 weeks subscription)
- 80 lbs dog: 41 days supply (1 month subscription)
- 110 lbs dog: 30 days supply (1 month subscription)
- Natural Ingredients
- Made in USA
- UL Tested
- NO THC
- Accelerated shelf life and stability tested
$49.99 – $129.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
Our Trustpilot Rating
Important questions to consider:
Is the company a pet only company?
This is important because many well know human CBD companies seem to have simply slapped a pet label on their human product with little or no consideration of how to dose that product in pets, In short, it seems that a lot of companies just want to make money off of your pet and don’t necessarily have your pet’s best interest at heart. Additionally, when you have questions you may not be able to talk to a veterinarian that can discuss what the potential side effects are, what drugs can be given with CBD, etc. At Dr. Fossums Pet Care these questions are routinely answered by either Dr. Fossum herself or Dr. Brian Beale, our chief medical officer.
Is the company certified by the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) or another reputable association?
The market has remained largely unregulated despite the passing of the 2018 Farm Bill. We are National Animal Supplement Council certified which holds our company to an very high standard. We are also UL labs shelf life and stability tested to ensure that your product remains safe and has the content that the label says.
We are committed to providing a best in class product to your pets.
Frequently asked questions:
The medicinal properties of hemp have been known for thousands of years. While there is a paucity of clinical research on CBD and CBG in animals, there is a tremendous amount of anecdotal information about the benefits of using hemp extract in companion animals. Whenever you are considering giving a product to your pet you must weigh the risks with the benefits. From 2010 to 2019 there were 46 million doses of hemp extract given to animals, with only 11 minor adverse events. Thus, there appears to be very minimal risk with hemp extract, particularly considering the tremendous potential benefit.
There is some clinical evidence in dogs that suggests that giving hemp extract may alter the dose of some compounds. There are some drugs that should not be given with hemp extract so please see your veterinarian before starting your pet on hemp extract or changing current doses of other compounds. If using hemp extract in conjunction with other drugs, you may want to start at a lower than suggested dose of hemp extract initially to see how your pet reacts to it.